Survey, Testing and Design
- 80% of cellular traffic is indoors and demand for data is a growing trend.
- All deployments call for detailed Constructions Surveys, RF Benchmarking, gathering of CW Test Data, User Pattern Analysis inside the venues and understanding of all design considerations.
- Extensive experience with hundreds of venues under its belt where these services were performed.
- Delivered some of the most efficient and reliable RF Designs be it for Small Cells or DAS Solutions or Wi-Fi Networks alongside our expertise in designing Multicarrier LTE Macro Networks. RF Design is a core expertise we posses
- Our services also include Backhaul Designing and Interference Testing (PIM)
- Undertake end to end Project Management, Planning, Supervision and delivery until the network is made commercial and beyond
- Services include installation, integration and testing of backhaul networks, Small Cell equipment, complete DAS Solutions and Wi-Fi Networks
- Growth into the Small Cell Deployments has been tremendous in partnerships with leading OEM Vendors in this vertical
- Coverage of Active, Passive and Hybrid DAS Solutions for Single-Carrier, Neutral Host and Public Safety DAS
- Deep expertise in RF Network Optimization ensures delivery of full KPI commitments leading to an efficient and a reliable network
- Goal is quality and “minimal time to market”
Post Launch Support
- Years of experience in Post Launch Support and Maintenance of networks has propelled us towards developing our own tools and processes
- Produced high speed databases, vendor neutral KPIs and a team of highly trained and experienced engineers to perform post launch optimization of the networks, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Design tools include iBwave, Ekahau, Airmagnet and Atoll
- Testing tools include products from Agilent, AirMagnet, TEMS, Nemo and a wide array of Spectrum Analyzers, PIM Testers and RF Cable and Antenna Test Equipment
- Optimization and Network Management tools include Data Processing tools (like Actix and Windcatcher) and access to OSS tools