February, 28, 2019
Verveba Telecom @ MWC 2019
Verveba Team attended MWC in Barcelona this month. Mobile World Congress Mobile World Congress always is one of the most important shows that displays the latest and greatest upcoming technologies and innovation. Typically, there are over 100,000 attendees from all over the world.
January, 16, 2019
Verveba Telecom @ CES 2019
Verveba Team visited CES this year in Las Vegas. The convention focused on a broad spectrum of consumer technology. Here are key takeaways
October, 3, 2018
Verveba Telecom Selected as a Finalist in Fierce Innovation Awards 2018
We have been selected as a finalist in this year’s Fierce Innovation Awards: Telecom Edition, a peer and analyst reviewed awards program from the publisher of FierceWireless and FierceTelecom. The competition highlights the advances in service and equipment developments unveiled during the past 12 months. Verveba Telecom was recognized as a finalist in the category of innovations in IoT.
Verveba was selected as a finalist for its innovative, industry leading product, Antenna Monitoring System.
September, 26, 2018
Verveba Exhibits at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018
Verveba team exhibited at the Mobile World Congress. There was a wonderful response at the show. The team was able to meet current and prospective customers, vendors and suppliers.
This is the second Mobile World Congress Americas event by GSMA. The event took place at Los Angeles Convention Center. The show had over 22000 attendees from 110 countries. A total of 1000 companies exhibited at the event.
Our demonstrations were focused on the key services and product offerings. Our services include deployments for 4G/5G, IoT, Small Cells, HetNet, Distributed Antenna Systems(DAS) and Wi-Fi.
The product portfolio includes network testing solutions and Antenna Monitoring solutions.
Videos will be updated soon
- 5G business models continue to lag, but the use-cases being discussed are showing great potential to launches in the next few months.
- Verizon announced its fixed wireless access 5G product would launch in four US cities next month including (Houston, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Los Angeles and Sacramento, California). This service is based on 5GTF (Verizon’s standard).
- AT&T looks set to boost its low-power IoT offering with a launch of NB-IoT services in the second quarter of 2019.
- Artificial intelligence (AI), predicting the technology will revolutionize industries including media, healthcare and e-commerce. Transportation is another sector that stands to gain from AI, as vehicle-to-everything communications open the ability to reduce traffic jams and accidents.
- Intel is working with Nokia & Ericsson powering the first wave of 5G networks on trials and pilots. Intel is offering a broad portfolio of capabilities, from the client to the access, to the edge, to the core, and to the cloud.
- There were some demos about block chain and its applications.
- CBRS technology deployments are expected to start late 2019. AT&T said it will deploy fixed wireless service beginning in late 2019 using spectrum in the CBRS band. AT&T announced that it has selected Samsung and CommScope to supply the company with it’s first 5G-ready Citizens Broadband Radio Services (CBRS) network solution.
- NFV/Virtualization/Cloudification gets real in terms of a reality check. The benefits of NFV and cloudification are getting reset, gone are the promises of a 30% reduction in cost and replaced by suggestions of agility and time to market. The shift from capex (purpose-built platforms) to opex (COTS hardware and software licenses) has not necessarily reduced costs and pricing models are immature.
September, 20, 2018
Verveba Team attends Open Cellular Workshop in Nairobi
Verveba team presented at the Open Cellular Workshop in Nairobi last month. This was the second Open Cellular workshop. There were technology and community leaders from different countries and the discussion was focused on the open cellular technology, design & deployment.
Our SVP, Mauricio Villalon was invited to speak at the event. He discussed about “SI and local ecosystem – Adaptability and technical journey into the unknown”.
August, 16, 2018
Verveba Telecom Ranks 1943 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 and 20 in the list top Telecommunication companies.
Inc. magazine today revealed that Verveba Telecom is No. 1943 on its 37th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent small businesses. Microsoft, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
August, 9, 2018
Visit us at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018
We will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress Americas in Los Angeles.
Mobile World Congress Americas 2018 will be held on September 12 – 14, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC). The Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) is located at 1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California 90015
Visit us in the south Hall at Booth S.1366
July, 30, 2018
TIA Network of the Future 2018
We exhibited at the Network of Future, a TIA Event.
The conference was a 4 day event focused on Cross-Industry collaboration to accelerate connectivity. This event was co-located with AT&T Supplier Summit.
There were attendees from different industries and domains.
- Impact of Internet of Things on business : The Keynote focused on business transformation and impact of IoT.
- Machine Learning and AI : Discussions on how increasing levels of machine learning and correlation of information offer improved efficiency & effectiveness in thenetwork. The keynote also explained Verizon’s path to self-optimized, auto-remediated intelligent networks.
- Densification: The panels discussed how network densification is a fundamental requirement for realizing 5G’s latency potential. There were discussions on challenges on how densification requires many technologies working in seamless synchronization with each other and legacy systems already in the field.
- Intelligent Transportation : General Motors presented the latest developments on Intelligent Transportation and dependency on 5G.
- Smart Buildings: Role of smart buildings as the foundation for smart communities and smart cities.
June, 22, 2018
We are excited to be a part of CBRS Alliance
CBRS alliance is set up to support the common interests of members, implementers and operators for the development, commercialization, and adoption of LTE solutions for the US 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS).
- Evangelize LTE-based CBRS technology, use cases, and business opportunities
- Drive technology developments necessary to fulfill the mission, including multi-operator LTE capabilities
- Identify required advocacy steps (e.g., marketing, promotion, certification, branding, regulatory, etc.) and catalyze action in these areas
- Establish an effective product certification program for LTE equipment in the US 3.5 GHz band ensuring multi-vendor interoperability
November, 30, 2017
Verveba exhibits at the The NextGen Wireless Summit
Verveba exhibió una amplia gama de productos y cartera de servicios en la NextGen Wireless Summit. Este evento tuvo muchos asistentes del ámbito del operador. La conferencia se centró en la construcción de las futuras redes inalámbricas.
- Estos son algunos de los puntos clave de la conferencia
- Avanzar hacia redes a prueba de futuro
- Estrategias para implementaciones más rápidas
- Enfoques de implementación 5G
- Probando las redes más nuevas
- Papel de la inteligencia artificial en las telecomunicaciones
- Redes definidas por software y el estado actual
- Small Cell, Hetnet y Cloud RAN
November, 23, 2017
Verveba Team participates at the TIP summit 2017
The Telecom Infra Project is a Facebook initiative to connect the unconnected population across the globe. The initiative has been started with the vision of connecting the entire world population to the internet. Operators around the globe (Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America) have shown interest in the project and are actively working towards the vision. Verveba has been a TIP member since 2016.
There was a global audience at the summit and the speakers shared some great case studies around the future of networks and challenges to deploying the networks in remote rural areas.
- AI in telecom networks
- Using image processing and satellite images to design mmwave networks
- Using open source technologies to reduce the cost to connect remote rural areas
- Natural disasters and alternative approaches for faster connectivity recovery
September, 24, 2017
Team Verveba participates at MWC Americas
This year we did participate at the MWC Americas. We demonstrated and pitched our services and products. One of the key demonstration was TAPAS Venue, a tool build to understand end user experience.
November, 14, 2016
Verveba Telecom announces its participation in the Telecom Infra Project (TIP)
Verveba Telecom is proud to announce its participation in the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) led by Intel,
Facebook, Deutsche Telekom, Telefonica, Vodafone, and Nokia.
TIP is an engineering-focused initiative driven by operators, infrastructure providers, system integrators, and other technology companies that aims to reimagine the traditional approach to building and deploying telecom network infrastructure.
July, 6, 2016
TAPAS-Predict has been Shortlisted in Best Test & Measurement and Solution Category
Our Product TAPAS-Predict has been Shortlisted in Best Test & Measurement and Solution Category at the 5G World awards.
Verveba’s TAPAS system is extended for driveless optimization use case. TAPAS Predict has been designed and developed to eliminate drive testing activities. TAPAS Predict is a multi technology and multi vendor optimization tool which uses network files generated on the different network
April, 20, 2016
El equipo Verveba exhibe los servicios y productos en el LTE América Latina 2016
Verveba presenta la línea de productos TAPAS en el LTE América Latina 2016 en Rio, Brasil.
February, 29, 2016
Verveba appears on Forbes
End-to-End Engineering Solutions for Wireless Service Providers and Equipment Manufacturers
Verveba Telecom Makes It All Possible.
We depend on these wireless devices to make and receive calls; take and share photos and videos; send and receive texts and emails; play games; and keep up with the stock market, the head- lines, and the goings-on of our friends, family members and favorite celebrities. And it’s hard not to be enticed by the ever-larger screens; ever-increasing app selections; and ever-more- appealing features, color selections and accessories introduced almost daily.
February, 22, 2016
Verveba Partners with Wipro
Verveba is proud to announce the partnership with Wipro Limited.
The partnership brings together Wipro’s expertise in telecom sector and Verveba’s award winning Mobile Radio Network Optimization technology with services, intellectual property and solutions of both organizations. Together, the companies will offer solutions to address industry challenges in generating measurable economic value from fast growing, mobile network technology deployments & optimization especially in 4G and single RAN technologies.
May, 23, 2015
TAPAS receives the prestigious LTE Test and Measurement Equipment Price/Performance Value leadership award!
TAPAS is giving customers an end-to- end and full review of the LTE rollout at an unbeatable cost and time within the market place. Its ease of use, simplicity, and flexibility in modeling, configuring, and adaptive features for data collection have facilitated its penetration into different operators. With its strong overall price performance, Verveba Telecom has earned the 2015 Frost & Sullivan Price/Performance Value Leadership Award in the North American Test and Measurement Equipment Market.
November, 27, 2014
Verveba Telecom at LTE North America
Verveba demonstrated its unique tools at the LTE North America. The tool received accolades as it was shortlisted in the category of Best Test and Measurement Category. Verveba provides a unique approach to the network testing methodologies reducing the time to market per site. The simplified and automated solution will prove to beneficial for faster network deployments.
March, 30, 2014
LTE Rollout Services
Verveba Telecom is awarded a contract for the network services project for the year 2014-2015 (Sprint Network Vision) by a strategic tier-1 OEM partner. Under this agreement, Verveba will support LTE rollouts, CDMA / EvDO technology swaps and rollouts, conduct RF optimization, RF planning and provide 4G multi-carrier optimization services throughout the US.
March, 29, 2014
Small Cell Services Contract
Verveba telecom has been awarded Small Cell services contract by their strategic OEM partner. Under this agreement Verveba Telecom will deliver Survey, Design and Optimization services on Small cells roll-out through out nationwide.
February, 22, 2014
Verveba Ranked 22nd in Dallas 100
Congratulations Verveba Telecom LLC, on making the 2013 list,
Ranked by Revenue Growth 2010-2012. Verveba Telecom LLC is RANKED #22. For more details on the list , Dallas 100 : Verveba ranks 22nd
February, 21, 2014
LTE Optimization Services
Verveba Telecom has been selected to provide turnkey LTE RF optimization services for a leading telecom OEM In USA. Verveba Telecom will provide services like shakedown testing; drive tests and other optimization activities to meet strict customer requirements and to ensure delivery of the best network performance in the marketplace.
January, 12, 2014
US based Tier 1 nationwide operator has awarded Verveba Telecom to develop and deliver VoLTE MOS testing solution. This solution will be utilized as a probe to understand quality and performance of VoLTE networks. It is also used to optimize VoLTE networks in indoor environment